We can help you save!
Vinyl compound is a highly specialized material that is manufactured under stringent conditions.
Sixty percent of all vinyl is converted into construction applications.
Vinyl extrusions are designed by Polaris Technologies®.
- Superior impact resistance
- Stable - no cracking, splitting, peeling, chalking
pigments prevent uv radiation degradation
- Durable - performs under varying conditions of rain, cold, wind and sun
- Welded Corners - fusion welded frame and sash are strong are seamless
- Design - multi chamber extrusions are stronger than solid material, multiple walls create favorable strength to weight ratios
- Maintains consistent color
- Stays smooth
- Easy to install
- Maintenance free - no sanding or painting, free from rot and infestations
- Multi-chamber extrusions form insulating air spaces
- When measuring the rate of heat flow through a window or patio door; vinyl performs
as well or better than framing materials like wood or aluminum.